You will need to prepare the following documents:
- Application form
- Power of attorney from the manufacturer
- Details of the producer (manufacturer)
- Test report
- Technical documentation:
- User manuals
- Product design drawings with specific elements of the material and photo documentation
- ISO 9001 certificate
- Factory inspection report
TÜV SÜD is familiar with all requirements for the Russian Federation market. Whatever sector you operate in, we offer comprehensive and qualified support and provide actual information regarding certification of your products in accordance with Custom Union regulations and standards. Our experts partner you throughout every phase with a solution tailored exactly to your needs.
- GOST-R/TR certificate of conformity (for products produced or imported to Russia)
- CU-TR certificate of conformity (Customs Union Technical Regulations)
- Certificate of State Registration for Customs Union (conformity to hygienic norms)
- Registration of Medical Devices (for medical equipment)
- Fire Safety certificate (for fire safety)
- GOST-R ex-proof certificate (for explosion proof certification)
- Pattern approval certificate of measuring instruments (metrology)
- Industrial safety expertise (expert’s appraisal for industrial safety)
- Permit for use of ROSTEKHNADZOR (confirms compliance to industrial safety)
- Technical documentation (according to national standards)
We have extensive experience in providing testing and expert advisory for many different product industries around the world. Our standing as an independent and impartial third-party assessor instils confidence in the quality and safety of your product.
TÜV SÜD expedites your testing and reporting needs through our partnership and work experience with local agencies. In addition, you can enhance your brand reputation and improve marketability through the use of the well-recognised TÜV SÜD marks and certifications.
CU TR certification demonstrates that your products meet the national regulations and standards for customs clearance and trading. Today, there are nearly 18 applicable certification and/or declaration schemes in the Russian Federation. Some of these schemes are mandatory and necessary for legal compliance, selling and usage.
CU TR certification is a mandatory requirement for almost all consumer products and industrial equipment.