Comprehensive solutions for quality and performance
Whether you are a components or equipment manufacturer, you must be sure that your products meet quality and performance standards. A wide variety of materials are used to make machinery. To ensure these meet the stringent quality requirements that apply in different global market segments, TÜV SÜD provides a comprehensive range of testing services to achieve quality and performance.
Our services at a glance
- Non-destructive tests quickly supply reliable results for preventive or corrective actions.
- To assess components such as vessels / piping / shafts / steel constructions, our experts in fracture mechanics have appropriate programmes providing quantitative answers to your questions.
Water and corrosion analysis
- Optimise water-bearing systems to ensure smooth and cost-effective operation. The key influencing parameters for a smooth and cost-effective water-bearing systems operation in heat-supply and HVAC facilities are the materials used, water-chemistry and operational conditions.
- Plastics are increasingly replacing other materials. At the same time, the requirements pertaining to materials continue to rise: Materials need to become stronger, lighter and more cost effective. In addition, there should not be any restrictions with respect to safety, service life and environmental compatibility
- Many factors must be taken into account when designing, constructing and operating plants and technical facilities. In addition to planning and design, the characteristics of the materials used play a significant role. After all, materials are subject to mechanical, thermal and corrosive influences that may result in component failure